If you’re looking to up your design game, this tool is for you.
It’s the perfect solution for when you feel a creative block coming on and your documents are due in an hour. This tool is easy to use, intuitive, and packed with a ton of awesome features that will let you add all sorts of nifty graphics, buttons, backgrounds and there’s no place like home gif more.
Canva is a cloud based design tool that makes graphic design easy for anyone. It’s equally great for graphic designers and people who don’t have any design skills at all. They’ve just launched Canva For Work which has a lot of awesome features that make it even better than before.
Here are some of the key features:
– Easy to use drag and drop editor with your own custom templates, backgrounds, images and fonts .
– Over 1 million stock photos, graphics and fonts to choose from. If you need an illustration of a pig or something else, click the image library and search for it! (Can only hope someone already made one…).
– A light proof, high resolution photo editor. We love it for the photography tools, which let you crop, straighten and rotate images.
– Design for print, email, social media and web. Once your design is ready you can download a file in PNG, JPEG or PDF format (we love the PDF option) at various resolutions.
– Collaborate with your team by sharing projects or having others work on a design that’s already in progress.
PicMonkey is an online design tool that makes it easy to share and collaborate on graphics. You can use it for any type of work, from blog posts to logo designs – it can handle it all!
– The full version of PicMonkey is the perfect way to create graphics and images for your blog or website.
– The free version is great for social media accounts (Twitter, Pinterest, etc). It includes features like uploading images and text directly from your computer. There’s also a drag and drop editor so you can add text, logos, frames and more!
Visme has a lot of the same features you’ll find in Canva and PicMonkey, but they also have some unique tools that make it stand out.
– The Visme editor is easy to use and includes features like charts, graphs, transitions, animation and more. You can create marketing graphics or presentations easily with a few clicks!
– There are lots of templates to get you started on posts for any platform: Pinterest board, Facebook Page Cover photo and more.
– Visme has just added an awesome new feature called Visme Views that lets you create animated infographics from your data. It’s pretty amazing!
Swayy combines the best of Canva, PicMonkey and Visme in one simple tool. They have templates for all sorts of social media platforms so you can create images to use on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more. There’s even a feature that lets you create animated infographics from your data!
– Upload images directly from your computer or snap a new pic in their browser based editor.
– Use the same features you’d find in any other design tool: text boxes, illustrations, line charts and more.
– Add your brand’s colors by selecting one of their many presets or create a color combination that’s unique to your business with their color generator.
Aviary is a photo editing tool that makes it easy to design graphics for any type of project. It’s a great option when you really want a professional image and don’t have the time or knowledge to create one from scratch.
– Aviary has tons of fonts, images, themes and effects to help you create the perfect graphic for your project. You can also add text in the editor.
– They Social Media tools let you upload photos from your computer (they do not require an account) and then use their different modules like: Social Networking, Timeline Editing and Flash Editing to make it look amazing on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more!
TapStory is an online tool that lets you create a customizable content-rich site in just seconds! With the design template you can make your own page, blog, magazine or portfolio in no time. It’s super easy to use and you can get going right away.
– TapStory has all of the basic features you would expect from a design tool like: image uploads, text editor, shapes and more.
– Unlike some of the other tools listed here you’ll have access to their complete library of graphic resources and templates so your designs will look great on any platform.
Popplet is a free online mind-mapping tool that helps you organize your thoughts visually. It’s a great way to map out an essay, plan a project or storyboard a video.
– Popplet has an intuitive drag and drop interface that makes it easy to get started and focus on the creative process instead of the tricky tools.
– You can share your ideas by pasting the link in an email or social media post, which makes it easy for others on your team to collaborate.