To maintain the air quality of the home, you should change your fiberglass filter Paper timely. Here in this blog, we are mentioning a way to practice it. Changing a home air filter is much simpler than your imagination.
As time passes, the efficiency of the air filter is reduced and it hardly purifies the indoor air, this can only be enhanced after fixing a new air filter.
As we have said earlier, this process is so simple and doesn’t take much time to fix the new one after practicing only for 10 minutes. But first, you have to cut off some time from your busy schedule to do marketing and ask the fiberglass filter Paper manufacturers about the high-quality air filter, at an affordable rate.
When you are succeeded in purchasing an air filter, it’s time to swap it with the old one. There is a simple to-do procedure for the replacement.
- You shouldn’t perform this act while the furnace system is on so please turn off.
- Now, measure the right position of the air filter.
- Decide the perfect size of the filter.
- Detach the filter from its position.
- Position the new filter in place of the old filter.
- Turn on the furnace system.
Detail description of the above points:
- Whenever you are practicing any type of maintenance task, ensure that the power button is off. The condition is the same for the furnace system; in case you have not turned off the thermostat of the HVAC system unnecessary debris can block the path of the duct.
- At the initial stage, when we decide to set up a furnace system at our home, the serviceman comes at home to fix it properly, people don’t take much interest in such tasks so when the time comes to swap it with the new one you may face difficulty to ease your task you can check the system manual book to check the position, size and model of the filter.
- But if you don’t find that manual at the moment, don’t take the stress. Usually, the two basic positional areas for such filters are near the compartment area or at the blower fan area. Some filters can be washed off in the water.
- Now, the third step is an essential one as you have to decide the perfect size polyester filter cloth for the furnace system, for this, you can take the help of a manual book or take a paper-pen, measure the size, and note it. Or take along with you so the shopkeeper/manufacturer can provide you the same model.
- While you are removing the old filter please notice the positional airflow area as well as you have to fix in the same direction at the same position, to ease your work you can mark the way that is pointed to the furnace fan unit. Place the air filter into the trash area to make sure the dust or polluted particles don’t drop on the surfaces.
- Now, fix the new air filter at the precise pointed airflow positional area. These air filters comply with the one direction airflow and hold the dirt properly in one direction.
- While the filter is perfectly settled, turn off the unit and power button.
Fiberglass filters, Pleated air filters, fiberglass filter paper are used to purify the atmosphere of the home. Before purchasing and fixing the air filter must check the MERV rating that indicates the efficiency level of the air filter. cotton filter cloth, Cotton filter Paper. Fiberglass filter paper uses differently according to the application area.